Tuesday, July 12, 2011

2 Years Later

So it's been 2 years since I last updated. I never planned to blog again until I was notified through email that I had new followers. YAY!!! I love to meet new people, and some of you I'm really excited to meet. :-)
Okay, a little about me. Yes, what you see is real, I do have 8 children. My children are my life. They are the best, well behaved children you will ever meet. I have 7 daughters.....
Sharaya 17
Hunter 14
Alaena and Braeden (the twins) 10
Kidron 9
Edyn 6
Seylum 3
and FINALLY my lil prince....
Beau 2
My children and I love sitting around and laughing, window shopping, watching movies, eating,(however just because I have 8 kids doesn't mean I have to look like it, so I work hard at eating healthy), playing, swimming, and once again LAUGHING!!!!!
Life has handed me lemons so many times that I have learned to make the best lemonade you ever taste. The recipe Is... A cup of Joy, A cup of Love, A gallon of forgiveness, and enough laughter to wash away bitterness and pain. Life is not always easy, but as long as I have my children, God, and roof over my head, and a full tummy, what do I have to complain about?
The other things about me are, I LOVE the gym. There is no other place (okay maybe one but I wont mention it lol) where I can go and completely lose track of time. I believe exercise is the one thing next to God the keeps me sane. I also love to hang out with my friends. From movies to dancing to sitting outside of Starbucks life is grand when I'm with them. I also enjoy going to church. Without God, I could not survive this thing called life. He alone is my source of strength.
Well that's my life in a nutshell. I hope you enjoyed learning a tad about me. I will try to stay on top of my blog now that I know I have new "friends". Until next time......

No comments: